Thursday, December 27, 2007
We all know that eating fruit is extremely beneficial to our health and well-being. However, finding the time to eat enough fruit per day can be difficult due to busy lifestyles.
Smoothie recipes mostly contain fruits that are easily obtainable from your local store and are very simple and easy to make - as long as you have a smoothie maker! It has never been easier to make your own smoothies for consumption at home or work.
But this time i want to share with you a chocolate smoothie...
The benefit of making your own smoothies is that you know exactly what has gone into them, and you can save yourself a small fortune too!
If you have a smoothie recipe you would like to share with others, then please do get in touch with me..ok?
Chocolate Mint Adorable Smoothie
2 good scoops of peppermint chocolate chip ice cream
1/2 cup low fat milk
2 drops peppermint extract
Place all ingredients in the blender, blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
if u wanted to know what is Liteyo..u can go to any supermarket..i mean in Malaysia..i dont know wheteher ths stuff u can find it elsewhere...but it is actually a small tub of flavoured yoghurt..so in case u dont find any liteyo..other brand will do just fine..here is the ingredients...
1/8 cup water
1/2 tsp gelatine powder
650ml whippping cream
1/4 cup sugar
i cup liteyo aloevera and green tea yoghurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. pour water into small bowl and sprinkle gelatin over
2. let mixture stand for 10 minutes
3. simmer cream and sugar over medium heat
4. stir sugar until dissolves then remove from heat
5. whisked in yoghurt and vanilla
6. divide mixture amongst four shot glasses
7. cover and chill overnight
1. 100gm raspberries
2. 20gm sugar
1. simmer raspberries and sugar until the latter melts thoroughly
2. let it cool. chill and serve with panna cotta
3. take a small spoon..take a small scoop and lets it melt in your mouth...hehehe..