Saturday, September 1, 2007
1 packet ready -made shortcrust pastry
1 medium-size onion, chopped
200g broccoli florets, chopped, blanched lightly by cooking in hot boiling water for 1 minute.
4 larfe eggs, beaten lightly
Salt and pepper to taste
160g grated Cheddar cheese (or use your favourite cheese)
How To Make:
1. Grease a 20cm pie dish or 5 small pie dishes
2. Preheat oven at 210c.
3. Roll out pastry and line pie dish. Trim edges to fit pie dish
4. Spread onion and broccoli over pastry. Set aside
5. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over onion and broccoli. Sprinkle
6. Bake for 7 mins. Lower heat to 180c, continue baking for 20 mins. Seve hot.
Serve for 6 peoples. Easy protein filler for the day. Try this out and share with me how you find this broccoli quiche.